Drumming has been proven in human clinical research to do the following six things:
- Reduce Blood Pressure, Anxiety/Stress: A 2014 study published in the Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine enrolled both middle-aged experienced drummers and a younger novice group in a 40-minute djembe drumming sessions. All participants saw a drop in stress and anxiety. Systolic blood pressure dropped in the older population post-drumming.
- Increase Brain White Matter & Executive Cognitive Function: A 2014 study published in the Journal of Huntington’s Disease found that two months of drumming intervention in Huntington’s patients (considered an irreversible, lethal neurodegenerative disease) resulted in "improvements in executive function and changes in white matter microstructure, notably in the genu of the corpus callosum that connects prefrontal cortices of both hemispheres."
- Reduced Pain: A 2012 study published in Evolutionary Psychology found that active performance of music (singing, dancing and drumming) triggered endorphin release (measured by post-activity increases in pain tolerance) whereas merely listening to music did not. The researchers hypothesized that this may contribute to community bonding in activities involving dance and music-making.
- Reduce Stress, Increase Immunity: A 2001 study published in Alternative Therapies and Health Medicine enrolled 111 age- and sex- matched subjects (55 men and 56 women; mean age 30.4 years) and found that drumming "Increased natural killer cell activity, and increased lymphokine-activated killer cell activity"
- Transcendent (Re-Creational) Experiences: A 2004 study published in the journal, Multiple Sclerosis revealed that drumming enables participants to go into deeper hypnotic states, and another 2014 published study found that when combined with shamanistic instruction, drumming enables participants to experience decreased heartrate and dreamlike experiences consistent with transcendental experiences.
- Socio-Emotional Disorders A powerful 2001 study published in the journal Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine found that low-income children who enrolled in a 12-week group drumming intervention saw multiple domains of social-emotional behavior improve significantly, from anxiety to attention, from oppositional to post-traumatic disorders.
Scientists Say Quantum Theory Confirms the Afterlife
A book titled, Biocentrism: How Life and Consciousness Are the Keys to Understanding the Nature of the Universe, has stirred up the Internet, because it contained a notion that life does not end when the body dies, and it can last forever. The author of this publication, scientist Dr. Robert Lanza who was voted the 3rd most important scientist alive by the NY Times, has no doubts that this is possible.
Lanza says that we carry space and time around with us “like turtles with shells.” meaning that when the shell comes off (space and time), we still exist.
The theory implies that death of consciousness simply does not exist. It only exists as a thought because people identify themselves with their body. They believe that the body is going to perish, sooner or later, thinking their consciousness will disappear too. If the body generates consciousness, then consciousness dies when the body dies. But if the body receives consciousness in the same way that a cable box receives satellite signals, then of course consciousness does not end at the death of the physical vehicle. In fact, consciousness exists outside of constraints of time and space. It is able to be anywhere: in the human body and outside of it. In other words, it is non-local in the same sense that quantum objects are non-local.
According to Dr. Stuart Hameroff, a near-death experience happens when the quantum information that inhabits the nervous system leaves the body and dissipates into the universe. Consciousness resides, according to Stuart and British physicist Sir Roger Penrose, in the microtubules of the brain cells, which are the primary sites of quantum processing. Upon death, this information is released from your body, meaning that your consciousness goes with it. They have argued that our experience of consciousness is the result of quantum gravity effects in these microtubules, a theory which they dubbed orchestrated objective reduction (Orch-OR).
QUANTUM HEALTH TIP: Enhance your out of body experiences with our Cosmic Eye Elixir Formula.
Physical Evidence of Energy Meridians in the Body
The research work of scientists at Seoul National University in Korea has apparently confirmed the existence of what is now referred to as the “primo-vascular system,” a crucial part of the cardiovascular system. This "meridian system", was formerly proposed to exist by North Korean scientist Kim Bong-han in the early 1960’s, and is typically called Bonghan Ducts or channels. The existence of this system in various organs has now been corroborated by further research.
These researchers believe the primo-vascular system is in fact the physical component of the Acupuncture meridian system. It has also been suggested that this system is involved in channeling the flow of energy and information relayed by biophotons via DNA.
Researchers spotted these super-tiny channels using an electron microscope and nano-particle tracking fluid. The meridian channels corresponded exactly with accupuncture node points, validating the premise of the ancient medical modality within Chinese Traditional Medicine. This biophotonic system has been shown to interact with the outside environment of the body, as well as human thought.
QUANTUM HEALTH TIP: Our E-4 Formula connects the energy centers of the upper and lower body, ensuring a steady flow of chi throughout the meridian system. This enhances immunity and overall well-being.
NEW from Subtle Energy Solutions: Subtle Energy Infused Himalayan Salt Lamps
This new application of subtle energy infusion into a Himalyan Salt Lamp has catapulted the natural benefits of salt lamps to a whole new level. We have infused the lamps with harmonizing, stablizing subtle energies that greatly heighten the similar existing properties of the lamps, making the experience of the lamps a palpable and impressive one. Put one in the office or TV room to neutralize EMF, or "electro-smog". Put one in the bedroom for a soothing night light and negative ions for a restful sleep.
These lamps are approximately 12 inches tall, direct from Nepal, include an off-on rocker switch on an A/C cord, 4-watt light bulb, and a wooden base, $39.95. (MORE INFO)
Healing Power of Enzymes Book New Revised Edition
We are excited to announce that Dr. Dicqie Fuller-Looney, scientist and founder of Transformation Enzymes, has re-released her ground-breaking book, The Healing Power of Enzymes, with SIX new chapters, more graphs and more research. Dr. Fuller has been instrumental globally in raising the awareness of the importance of enzyme activity for human health, and how stress reduces the body's ability to create the enzymes necessary for good health and well-being. Learn how to lose weight, build up immune function, and increase your energy. Learn about "Body Types"--find out yours, and why it's important for you to know. (MORE INFO)
"Stone of Regeneration"
Spiritually: Stimulates expanded awareness and past life recall. Cleanses and reenergizes the chakras. Balances and stimulates the development and movement of the Kundalini.
Emotionally: Inspires love and devotion. Dissolves ingrained behavior patterns. Fortifies, activates and strengthens the survival instinct, inspires love and devotion, alleviates emotional disharmony.
Mentally: Helps to release useless, old, or obsolete ideas.
Physically: May help regenerate the body and stimulate the metabolism. May assist spinal and cellular disorders. May purify and reenergize blood, heart, and lungs, may help regenerate DNA.
Garnet Trinity Elxir is on sale this month for 30% off with discount code GARNET30 (enter the code in the indicated box as you checkout through the website shopping cart--offer good until 7/5/15).